The conference program is finalized. So let me have a look what looks interesting to me. I am sure I won’t attend all the listed events, but at least I can try. Here’s my rundown of the first two days.
- Opening and Keynote address: Rop and Emmanuel will address the crowd and definitely address the big problems hackers face these days.
- Free software in the boardroom: Arjen – a renowned activist in the Netherlands – tries to explain how huge companies work and how board members see things. If you don’t know how these brains work, how can you change them?
- Attacks on Digital Passports: now that it looks like we have to live with them, we need to understand their flaws to protect ourselves.
- Electricity consumption in your home: sounds like fun.
- Physical Security: this talk was a big hit at 21C3 and will be here as well
- Quantum Cryptography – An Introduction: Stephanie is going through the details of the future
- The Pentabarf conference planning software: I should absolutely not miss my own talk
- Evolutionary Computation: unless you are absolutely into conference planning you should prefer Eric’s talk over mine ;)